Friday, February 19, 2010

Mid-winter update

As indicated by my previous post, i've been busy as heck. I'm trying to get a bunch of projects finished up over my 'quarter break' coming up at the end of the month here, because next quarter i'm headed back to MSOE more-fuller-time with 2 or 3 classes, and it looks like i'm headed back to my other day job too, so my moped time will be shut down for about 3 months.
I've got three major projects I'd like to get into 'production' state by then, so I can sit back and coast, but its put my personal bikes on hold. I figured, in the spirit of Terry Dean's helming of MotoMatic Blog, i'd cruise around the shop today with a camera and take some teaser photos of what i've been up to.



Vespa cylinders!




100SL2 yamaha project, for a customer, pretty rad bike





Ewwww... four stroke... my CL100 racebike for the Lake Erie Loop this spring. thats got a big 'in progress' sticker on it.




What's this all about?


Exiting things to come..

2 comments:

  1. That's a bunch of vespa you're working on there...Is that bottle broken piece vespa shaped? Looks like some sort of plaster mold or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So your doing aluminum casting now?

    ReplyDelete